Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

I wanted to make a nice snack for my daughter one afternoon just using the ingredients that I had and I found this one! This recipe puts together two of my favorite things: Chocolate Chip cookies and Muffins! It is a classic combination that works out perfectly for these muffines. These rose up beautifully and are so delicious. I do hope you make them and enjoy them as much as I did!



Ingredients:

2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 TSP Baking Powder
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
6 TBS Butter, Melted and Cooled
1/2 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter (you can use smooth too)
2 Eggs
1 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips


Directions:

In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and brown sugar.


In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, peanut butter, eggs, and milk until smooth.


Pour Liquid mixture into flour mixture and mix until just combined.



Fold in chocolate chips.


Spray muffin baking pan or put paper lined muffin tins, scoop about 3 TBS size scoops into each muffin cup (I just put about 2 small spoon fulls in each one).


Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 19 -22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.



Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment