Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bedroom Ideas for Baby Adrianna!

Ok so I have been working on re-doing Madalynn's room to fit our second baby girl that is due to arrive on September 25! I am really excited about designing the whole thing! Of course the first thing I did was go online to look for some inspiration to start from. Here is what I found:

I love this fabric for the baby's blanket! This is what I will be using for my main inspiration and to design around!


I am going to make 8 of these and put four above each of the girls beds. I think I will be using the colors pink, yellow, white and silver/grey.



I love this pillow! I would love to make something like this to put on the rocking chair in the girls room.



So cute! And I really need to get a side table lamp for the girls' room for reading bedtime stories!

I love this sign! I think that this will be really easy to do with some letters, frame, and some spray paint from Hobby Lobby or Michael's


I think the baskets are perfect! I hope that Madalynn will be completely potty trained by the time the second baby gets here but I watch my niece during the day so I will still have two different size diapers hanging around.

I like this idea. This will be a great way to store some of the books and toys without taking up a lot of room with a toy box.

I found these online and you can have them personalize for a fairly good price. I would love to have one made for each girl.

This will be great above the changing table to hang the diaper baskets from and to store the lotion and other baby stuff that I want to keep out of Madalynn's hands.

I would love to do some personalized frames like this to go in between the girls' beds



No comments:

Post a Comment