Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DIY Paper Banner

I found this birthday banner online while I was looking for idea's for my daughter's birthday party and I thought that it was something that I could make myself without spending an arm and a leg for it online.
What I used to make the banner:
1. Paper
2. Scissors
3. Ruler
4. String
5. Marker
6. Hole punch

Steps: 
1. First I cut the paper into a square, depending on how big you want the triangles determines how big to make the squares. I did mine 12in X 12in.
2. I then folded the squares in half to make a triangle.
3. Next I punched two holes in the top of the triangle along the straight edge, an even distance away from the ends.

4. I then traced the letter onto the triangle. I am doing a tea party theme for her birthday so I spelled out the words tea party onto the triangles.

5. Once I got all of my triangles cut out with the letters on them is took my string and strung it through the holes.


This banner is super easy to make and can be used for so many different parties. I will be using this one for Madalynn's Birthday Tea Party but you can put almost anything on it like: Happy Birthday, Surprise...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment